First recording attempt planning





 Although I did not finish all the pre-production tasks, covid restrictions unfortunately are forcing me to start and finish recording during the Christmas holiday. Continuing on, the reason for this issue to even exist is the setting and the actors themselves. Since the setting of the rural area (Ciudad Real) and hospital (Marbella) are located far away from Madrid (the city I currently live on), I am sadly unavailable to record with friends. This inevitably means that I'm solely limited to just family, and in more specific my two older brothers. The problem with the given situation is that on the present day, both of them are studying in university outside the country, and only come back on summer or Christmas. In other words, this means that I only have one shot at recording the respective footage for Project Insomnia. To finish with, in the best of worlds the quality of the final project will not be affected, however since I am quite inexperienced in this specific areas, everything is possible, and even more so on 2020.   

Comments

Popular Posts