Project Insomnia clarifications





Due to the worrying covid pandemic situation, I felt obligated to clearly explain how the making of Project Insomnia did not harm third parties or boosted the spread of this horrible infection. All of the actors and myself are family members that the majority of the time live in the same apartment. This would explain why we don't use masks or respect the safety distance between ourselves. I also wanted to clarify that both props and borrowed filming equipment were properly disinfected after their individual utilization in order to further prevent the spread. In addition, I as well want to use this opportunity to explain that the sub-machine gun of the opening trailer is very old and non-functional. With all of this aspects finally clarified I hope that there are no future issues on the discussed topics.

Comments

Popular Posts