Final project video length problem

 



While editing 'Insomnia Project', I quickly realized how I had too much footage. And after days of editing, trying to reduce the opening's duration. I managed to limit the video to approximately 2 minutes and 45 seconds. However, if we take into account the credits that are found within the project, the length extents itself to an approximate of 3 minutes ad 2 seconds. The main reason for myself not cutting anymore content, is due to the fact that if this was to be done, the continuity of the video would be severely damaged. As previously mentioned on one of my post from back in December. Primarily, due to covid restrictions imposed between countries, my actors who lived in the UK were unable to come back to Spain. This inevitably means that I was unable to re-shoot scenes because of this significant factor. In other words, the footage gathered from the first recording attempt in Christmas has been all I had for the post-production stage of this project. Overall, I hope the exam board takes this aspects into consideration when grading the final project.

Comments

Popular Posts