Dialogue for the characters





Writer note: Bear in mind that the opening sequence of Project Insomnia is intended to be much more visual than linguistic, in other words there will be little dialogue during the longevity of the given extract. 

Hospital setting section (Part 1)

Receptionist/Nurse: Good afternoon sir, what can I do to assist you?

Protagonist: Yes, I would like to visit my brother, patient 21.

Receptionist/Nurse: Of course, follow me (proceeds to guide the main character towards the referred patient's room). I'll leave you two to it then (leaves the room). 

Rural area setting section

Brother: Excuse me we are running out of time, stop messing around.

Protagonist: (Incredibly confused asks) what does that supposed to mean?

Brother: We were about to explore the near unknown establishment remember... Well no matter, let's move (they go into the old looking structure). It's would be more beneficial if we split up in order to cover further terrain.

Protagonist: Sure, sounds good. (After hearing the loud scream and when encountering the monster just in front of him) What the hell.

Hospital setting section (Part 2)

Both Receptionist/Nurse and Doctor: 'background noises'


Edit: I am writing this after recording and some dialogues have changed in the final project

Comments

Popular Posts